- Fees for services at the Plains Medical Clinic are consistent with those in the surrounding community, and we cooperate fully with insurance programs.
- We participate with most HMO's, PPO's, and commercial insurance plans. Please be aware of your insurance plan's rules regarding treatment and payment. Many plans require a co-payment by the patient, which will be your obligation to pay at the time of service. You are personally responsible for the payment of services provided to you unless you are covered by Medicaid or specific contract plans. Having insurance does not release you of this responsibility. You do have any insurance questions feel free to give us a call at (701) 499-4800
- We accept insurance coverage from the following:
- ND Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MN Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Partners
- Preferred One
- Most Other Commercial Insurances
Fill out my online form.